Our wedding gowns are made in our studio downtown Toronto, Canada.
It takes on average 4 to 5 months to create one of our wedding gowns. They are made to order, which means that we begin production on your gown once we’ve received your order. We strongly recommend submitting your order at least six months in advance of your wedding date to ensure you have time to make any necessary alterations to your gown once received.
We accept rush orders for an additional fee, depending on your timeline. If you'd like to submit a rush order for anything faster than our standard 5-month turnaround time, please email us.
Easy! We created this sizing chart to help you find the perfect dress for your figure. If you need a hand finding your measurements, just send us an email and we'll do everything we can to help.
We know wedding dresses can be a major expense, so we are happy to accept an initial deposit of 60% when an order is made, with the remaining 40% due when we ship your order. If you would like to proceed with this payment option, please send us an email.
If you have purchased your Lavictoire gown from one of our stockists, we recommend getting in touch with them as they will be best positioned to answer your question.
If you have purchased your gown from our online boutique, we will provide you with an approximate shipment date once we’ve received your order. If you have any questions about your order along the way, simply email us and we will happily give you an update.
It is not unusual to require alterations to get a perfect fit. Bridal alterations are available in most cities. If you’ve purchased your gown from one of our stockists, they will help guide you through this process. If your gown was purchased via our online boutique, please send us an email and we will help you through the fit and alteration process.
At this time, we offer sizes 0 to 24 for all of our Lavictoire wedding gowns. Due to the additional material, labour, and pattern work required, an additional fee is set for dresses size 20 and above (as specified on the product page). Should you have any questions, please email us.
Yes, we can do split sizes for an additional fee. Please email us for any special requests.
Still need answers? Please send us an email or get in touch via our contact page.